Thermojacket® P sleeving provides excellent long-term heat protection for hoses, wire harnesses and cables. Thermojacket® is available in a variety of grades, offering industrial users the option of selecting combination of properties best suited to their specific application.
Thermojacket® P sleeving is an unsaturated bulky knit constructed of high-temperature fiberglass yarn that withstands temperatures up to +760ºC (+1400ºF) in continuous operation. Use of this product offers an especially cost-effective application for resistance to high temperatures.
• Continuous high temperature protection to +760ºC (+1400ºF)
• Highly flexible
• Conforms to irregular shapes and contours
• RoHS Compliant
• Nonimal Sizes from 13mm or (1/2”) to 50.8mm or (2”)
|FMC-THERMJAP-013-11||Thermojacket P 8-9||4023001302S|
|FMC-THERMJAP-019-11||Thermojacket P 12-9||4023001902S|
|FMC-THERMJAP-025-11||Thermojacket P 16-9||4023002502S|
|FMC-THERMJAP-038-11||Thermojacket P 24-9||4023003802S|
|FMC-THERMJAP-045-11||Thermojacket P 28-9||4023004502S|
|FMC-THERMJAP-051-11||Thermojacket P 32-9||4023005102S|
- Short Product Description:
- Thermojacket P sleeving is an unsaturated bulky knit constructed of high-temperature fiberglass yarn that withstands temperatures up to +760C (+1400F) in continuous operation.
- Datasheet Link: