FyreJacket® HL is an open thickwall braided fiberglass sleeving coated with a specially compounded, flame retardant silicone rubber. FyreJacket HL can be easily installed on cables and hoses and closes thanks to the textile hook and loop structure.
FyreJacket HL offers an effective protection against sustained high temperatures, flames and molten metal splashes that can seriously damage electrical cables andhydraulic, gas and lubricant supply lines. Thanks to its unique construction, Fyre-Jacket HL prevents the absorption of dust and water through the aperture.
The construction of FyreJacket HL ensures fire protection up to +1100ºC (+2012°F) and provides thermal protection against internal and external hazardsin a variety of industries.
• Operating temperature -54ºC to +125ºC (-65°F to +257°F)
• Peak temperatures up to +260°C without sleeve opening
• Fire protection up to+1100°C (+2012°F) (15 min) + 800°C (+1472°F) (30 min)
• Flexibility to -54°C (-65°F)
|FMC-FYREHLzz-010-12||FyreJacket HL 10-12||DTR0000568389|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-016-12||FyreJacket HL 16-12||DTR0000558514|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-020-12||FyreJacket HL 20-12||DTR0000568398|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-025-12||FyreJacket HL 25-12||DTR0000558513|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-030-12||FyreJacket HL 30-12||DTR0000535350|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-038-12||FyreJacket HL 38-12||DTR0000568399|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-045-12||FyreJacket HL 45-12||DTR0000568400|
|FMC-FYREHLzz-080-12||FyreJacket HL 80-12||DTR0000568401|
- Short Product Description:
- Fyrejacket HL FyreJacket HL is an open thickwall braided fiberglass sleeving coated with a specially compounded, flame retardant silicone rubber. FyreJacket HL can be easily installed on cables and hoses and closes thanks to the textile hook and loop