Therm-L-Wrap™ 66 is a self-wrapping, reflective sleeve designed to provide thermal protection from both radiant and convective heat. Composed of a woven fiberglass base fabric and a lamination of aluminum foil, the product can withstand convective heat soaks up to +200ºC (+392°F) and simultaneously protect critical components from radiant or reflected heat.
The unique woven structure imparts a level of flexibility not found in other reflective products. It also allows the product to maintain a circular profile when flexed.
The self-wrapping design of Therm-L-Wrap 66 allows for quick and easy installation while the addition of a self-sealing adhesive reinforcement allows for permanent closure. The adhesive strip acts as a barrier to dirt and fluids while maintaining the full integrity of the finished aluminized sleeve.
• Operating temperature from -60ºC to +200ºC (-76ºF to +392ºF)
• Excellent radiant heat protection
• FAR Part 25.853
• Excellent EMI shielding performance
• Self-wrapping design
Therm-L-Wrap 66 10
|FMC-THRMWP66-013-15||Therm-L-Wrap 66 13||4034101316M|
|FMC-THRMWP66-016-15||Therm-L-Wrap 66 16||4034101616M|
|FMC-THRMWP66-019-15||Therm-L-Wrap 66 19||4034101916M|
|FMC-THRMWP66-025-15||Therm-L-Wrap 66 25||4034102516M|
- Short Product Description:
- Self-wrappable, reflective sleeve with an adhesive closure; offers excellent radiant and convective heat protection and excellent EMI shielding performance. Cut to length.
- Datasheet Link:
- /content/data_sheets/Therm-L-Wrap 66.pdf