Expando® GD is a braided Halar (E-CTFE) fluoropolymer sleeving designed for applications up to +150ºC (+302ºF). Inherently flame-retardant, it meets UL 1441 (VW-1) flammability requirements, and will not melt and drip on direct exposure to flame. Expando® GD is a special purpose, highly reliable sleeving for military and aerospace oriented applications. It offers good mechanical properties, performs well in both high and low temperature environments, and has outstanding chemical resistance.
Expando® products are tough, lightweight oversleeves used to protect cable assemblies, hoses and wire harnesses from chafing, cutting and abrading. The open braid construction of Expando® products enables each size to expand to fit several application shapes and diameters. This open textile construction also makes them highly flexible and resistant to trapping water, heat and humidity.
• Operating temperature from -70ºC to +150ºC (-94ºF to +302ºF)
• Meets VW-1 requirements
• Does not trap heat or humidity
• Expandable design accommodates a variety of sizes
• RoHS Compliant
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-006-00||Expando GD 6-0||5011000603S||5970011245325|
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-013-00||Expando GD 13-0||5011001303S||5970011244529|
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-016-00||Expando GD 16-0||5011001603S|| |
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-019-00||Expando GD 19-0||5011001903S|| |
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-022-00||Expando GD 22-0||5011002203S||5970011838065|
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-032-00||Expando GD 32-0||5011003203S|
|FMC-EXPGDzzz-045-00||Expando GD 45-0||5011004503S|
- Short Product Description:
- Expando GD is a braided Halar (E-CTFE) fluoropolymer sleeving designed forapplications up to +150C (+302F). Inherently flame-retardant, it meets UL 1441 (VW-1) flammability requirements.
- Datasheet Link: