Expando® PT TW is a tubular braid of polyester (PET) that is designed for applications up to 125ºC (257ºF). A high coverage industrial/commercial product, Expando® PT balances the properties of mechanical and thermal stability with economy. Expando® PT TW differs from Expando® PT only in construction. Expando® PT TW has higher coverage and lower expansion than the standard product. This provides greater abrasion production.
Expando® PT TW protective oversleeves has many applications in the electronics, marine, and general manufacturing industries. The ability of these sleeves to retain flexibility at low temperatures makes them ideal for exposed applications in weather stations, navigation beacons, radar antennas, and airborne and space systems.
Expando® products are tough, lightweight oversleeves used to protect cable assemblies, hoses and wire harnesses from chafing, cutting and abrading. The open-braid construction of Expando products enables each size to expand to fit several application shapes and diameters. This open-textile construction also makes them highly flexible and resistant to trapping water, heat, and humidity.
• Operating temperature from -70ºC to 125ºC (-94ºF to 257ºF)
• Tight Weave provides greater abrasion protection
• Expansion ratio 1:2
• Does not trap heat or humidity
• Expandable design accommodates a variety of sizes
• Colors available are Black, Natural, Blue and Orange
• Offered in cut pieces
Expando PT TW 6-0
Expando PT TW 13-0
Expando PT TW 25-0
Expando PT TW 32-0
Expando PT TW 38-0
Expando PT TW 45-0
Expando PT TW 51-0
Expando PT TW 64-0
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-006-11||Expando PT TW 6-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-013-11||Expando PT TW 13-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-019-11||Expando PT TW 19-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-025-11||Expando PT TW 25-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-032-11||Expando PT TW 32-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-038-11||Expando PT TW 38-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-051-11||Expando PT TW 51-9|| |
|FMC-EXPPTTWz-064-11||Expando PT TW 64-9|| |
- Short Product Description:
- Expando PT TW is a tubular braid of polyester (PET) that is designed for applications up to 125C (257F). It provides higher coverage and lower expansion.