TSX is a high temperature resistant, multifilament pure silica fiber (>99,8%) braided sleeving. It has a continuous working temperature of –60°C to +950°C.
TSX sleeve is heat-treated to remove organic content. This heat treatment confers excellent thermal properties to the sleeving, thus offering an excellent thermal barrier against heat, fire, molten metal splashes and other projections.
TSX is fireproof and radiation-proof and has passed FAR Part 25 § 853 for flammability. The sleeve has an additional impregnation disappearing above +300ºC which prevents end fray and skin irritation when cut.
TSX is mainly used in the aircraft, railway, iron and steel, off-shore, medical and nuclear industries.
• Operating temperature from -60ºC to +950ºC (-76ºF to +1742ºF)
• Up to +1100°C (+2012°F) peak temperature
• FAR 25 § 853
• Excellent resistance to gamma rays and unaffected by UV & IR rays
• RoHS Compliant
- Short Product Description:
- TSX is a high temperature resistant, multifilament pure silica fiber braided sleeving. It has a continuous working temperature of 60°C to +950°C.
- Datasheet Link: