ROUNDIT® Therm-C is a woven sleeve coated with an intumescent coating
designed to protect wire harnesses from the effects of thermal environments in
excess of +230°C.
The construction of ROUNDIT Therm-C ensures excellent fire protection of wire
harnesses according to the BMS 13-82 Revision C specification.
The self-wrapping design allows for quick and easy installation and removal of the
product for assembly and maintenance. This design also provides ease of removal
when inspection of wiring is necessary.
ROUNDIT Therm-C is available in a range of sizes to accommodate a variety of
cables and wire diameters and can be secured using silicone self-adhering tapes.
ROUNDIT Therm-C is primarily used in the aircraft industry.
• Operating temperature from -50°C to +150°C (-58°F to +302°F)
• Intumescence onset temperature of +230°C (+446°F)
• BMS 13-82 Revision C
• Fire protection of wire harnesses
• Ideal for reworking components without disconnecting them
- Short Product Description:
- Roundit Therm C Intumescence onset temperature of +230°C (+446°F)
- Datasheet Link: