Roundit® 2000 V0 is a wrappable sleeving manufactured from flame retardant polyester monofilaments. Roundit® 2000 V0 is designed for mechanical protection and maintenance of wire and cable bundles and has an excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance.
The self-wrapping feature of Roundit® 2000 V0 allows for quick and easy installation and removal of the product for assembly and maintenance. Roundit® 2000 V0 may be installed or removed without any manipulation of connectors or fittings and is an ideal solution where breakouts are necessary. Its wrappable construction allows stocking of a limited range of sizes to cover a wide range of diameters.
Roundit® 2000 V0 has many applications in the marine, railway and electronic industries.
• Operating temperature from -50ºC to +150ºC (-58ºF to +302ºF)
• UL 94 V0 (Raw Material)
• Self-wrapping design
• EN 45545-2
• ASTM E-162 and ASTM E 662
• BSS 7239 and SMP 800-C
• Excellent abraision protection
• RoHS Compliant
• Ideal for bundling without disconnecting components
• Protection of electrical components, wires and cables
|FMC-RND2V0zz-005-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 5-0||5666000503S|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-008-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 8-0||5666000803S|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-013-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 13-0||5666001303S|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-019-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 19-0||5666001903S|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-025-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 25-0||5666002503S|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-029-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 29-0||5666002903S|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-038-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 38-0||5666003803SS|
|FMC-RND2V0zz-051-31||ROUNDIT 2000 V0 50-0||5666005003SS|
- Short Product Description:
- ROUNDIT 2000 V0 is a wrappable sleeving manufactured from UL 94 V0 Polyester monofilaments.
- Datasheet Link: