Roundit® 2000 NX EMI A is a self-wrapping sleeve designed for mechanical protection and EMI shielding of wire and cable bundles. The outer layer, which supplies the abrasion resistance, is manufactured from PPS monofilaments and Nomex* with an oil and water repellent treatment. The inner layer is composed of nickel-plated copper (Cu/Ni), which provides EMI insulation. The outer layer construction with a 100% covering ratio provides excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance.
The self-wrapping feature of Roundit® 2000 NX EMI A allows for quick and easy installation and removal of the product for assembly and maintenance.
Roundit® 2000 NX EMI A has many applications in the aeronautical and military industries.
• Operating temperature from -65ºC to +200ºC (-85ºF to +392ºF)
• High Performance EMI Shielding
• ASD EN 6049-008
• ABD 031 & FAR 25 § 853
• Salt Spray Resistant (500 hours)
• Tracer indicating themaximum operating diameter
• Ideal for reworking components without disconnecting them
• Excellent cut-throughand abrasion resistance
• RoHS Compliant
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 6-5
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 11-5
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 14-5
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 17-5
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 23-5
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 30-5
Roundit 2000 NX EMI A 38-5
- Short Product Description:
- Roundit 2000 NX EMI A is a self-wrapping sleeve designed for mechanical protection and EMI shielding of wire and cable bundles.
- Datasheet Link: