Lacing Tapes are flat braided textiles used for spot ties, cable-lacing and harnessing applications.
The lacing tapes are offered in Teflon®-coated fiberglass (TG series), Nomex® (HT Loc B and HT
TVS series) and Nextel® (NT-40).
HT-30 TVS is a space (NASA) qualified Nomex lacing tape where thermal vacuum stability (low off
gas) is required. It meets Rockwell Space Division Spec MBO 135-035 Rev. H Type I.
• Operating temperature from -55ºC to +1100ºC (-67ºF to +2012ºF) (depends on type)
• A-A-52083C*** Finish D (TG Series)
• Boeing Company NASA Systems Spec MBO 135-035 Rev. H Type II (HT Loc B Series)
• Good knot slip resistance
|FMC-LACTAHTV-030-11||Lacing Tape HT-30 TVS||5411023001S||713017911||MBO 135-035 Rev. E Type I||STM0694–01|
- Short Product Description:
- HT-30 TVS is a space (NASA) qualified Nomex lacing tape where thermal vacuum stability is required. NASA Systems Spec MBO 135-035 Rev. E Type I.
- Datasheet Link: