Lacing Tapes are flat braided textiles used for spot ties, cable-lacing and harnessing applications.
The lacing tapes are offered in Teflon®-coated fiberglass (TG series), Nomex® (HT Loc B and HT
TVS series) and Nextel® (NT-40).
The TG series consists of Teflon-coated fiberglass, and conforms to Commercial Item Description
A-A-52083B Finish D. TG lacing tapes also feature additional knot holding, anti-fray treatments
as allowed by paragraph 6.5.
• Operating temperature from -55ºC to +1100ºC (-67ºF to +2012ºF) (depends on type)
• A-A-52083C*** Finish D (TG Series)
• Boeing Company NASA Systems Spec MBO 135-035 Rev. H Type II (HT Loc B Series)
• Good knot slip resistance
|FMC-LACTAPTG-020-11||Lacing Tape TG-20|| |
|FMC-LACTAPTG-030-11||Lacing Tape TG-30|| |
|FMC-LACTAPTG-040-11||Lacing Tape TG-40|| |
|FMC-LACTAPTG-080-11||Lacing Tape TG-80|| |
- Short Product Description:
- The TG series consists of Teflon-coated fiberglass, and conforms to Commercial Item Description A-A-52083B Finish D. Temp range -55C to 427C.