Clevaflex® A-A is a reflective corrugated tube designed to provide thermal protection for components in high temperature environments. Its multi-ply construction of aluminum layers allows for good insulation to components requiring stable temperatures for optimum performance efficiency.
Clevaflex A-A offers a complete 360° thermal protection for critical components when covering exhaust pipes, EGR tubes, down tubes or ducting carrying hot gases or liquids. Clevaflex A-A also helps maintain internal temperatures by reducing heat loss. The raw materials and proprietary manufacturing process used to form this layered product allow Clevaflex A-A to withstand high operating temperatures up to +400°C (+752°F) and excursion temperatures up to +600°C (+1112°F) while also providing durability in the high vibration conditions inherent in automotive applications.
Clevaflex A-A is available in a range of sizes and cut to your specification. Color is aluminum (silver).
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +400°C (-40°F to +752°F)
• Excursion temperatures up to +600°C (+1112°F)
• Tubular and wrappable constructions
• Flexible and crimpable
• Maintains shape and circular profile when bent
• Custom end finishing
• Fray resistant
• Abrasion protection
• Fluid resistant
• Crush resistant
• RoHS Compliant
• Exhaust pipes
• EGR systems
• DownpipesTurbo systems
Available Nominal Sizes and Cut Lengths
• 16.5mm, 20mm, 22mm, 26mm, 29mm, 32mm, 40mm, 45mm, 71.5mm and 90mm
• Cut lengths from 70mm up to 20 feet
- Short Product Description:
- Clevaflex A-A
- Datasheet Link: