ROUNDIT® EMI DW Cu/Sn is a wrap-around sleeving designed for high performance EMI
shielding of wire and cable bundles. ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn is manufactured from UL
94 V0 rated PPS monofilaments and tin plated copper wires according to EN 13602
The self-wrapping feature of ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn allows for quick and easy
installation and removal of the product for assembly and maintenance.
The textile pattern incorporates drain wires which once pulled out of the construction by a
simple manual operation can be crimped to a nearby grounding point.
The design offers innovative solutions to the protection of breakout areas and also provides
ease of removal when inspection or maintenance of cables is necessary.
The stable construction guarantees the same level of EMI shielding regardless of the
diameter on which it is installed within the recommended application range.
As an additional benefit, ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn enables users to stock a limited
range of sizes to cover a wide range of cable and wire diameters.
ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn has many applications in the railway, marine and electronics
• Operating temperature from -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
• Good level of EMI shielding R0 max = 8 mΩ and Lt: 1.2 nH
• Self-wrapping design makes fast and easy installation for local EMI protection
• UL 94 V0 rated PPS monofilaments
• Cu/Sn Metal (EN 13602 Quality A tin plated copper)
• Integrated drain wires for easy grounding without accessories
• Ideal for reworking components without disconnecting them
• RoHS Compliant
|FMC-RNDEMIDC-019-21||ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn 19-8||5667801908S|
|FMC-RNDEMIDC-025-21||ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn 25-8||5667802508S|
|FMC-RNDEMIDC-032-21||ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn 32-8||5667802508S|
|FMC-RNDEMIDC-045-21||ROUNDIT EMI DW Cu/Sn 45-8||5667804008S|
- Short Product Description:
- Roundit EMI DW Cu/Sn is a wrap-around sleeving for high performance which incorporates drain wires.
- EMI Shielding
- Drain Wire Incorporated for Grounding
- UL 94 V0 rated PPS monofilaments and Cu/Sn Metal (EN 13602 Quality A tin plated copper)
- Self Wrapping
- Railway, Marine, Electronics, Manufacturing
- Operating Temperature:
- -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- EMI shielding:
- R0 max = 8 mΩ and Lt: 1.2 nH
- Halogen Free:
- RoHS Compliant: