Roundit® 2000 NX HT is a self-wrapping sleeve manufactured from PEEK monofilaments and Nomex® multifilaments. It includes an oil and water repellent treatment in order to prevent the absorption of condensation build-up caused by the extreme changes aircraft are subjected to. Designed for mechanical protection and maintenance of wire and cable bundles, its 100% covering ratio provides excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance.
The self-wrapping design allows for quick and easy installation and removal of the product for assembly and maintenance. Roundit® 2000 NX HT also accommodates break cuts.
The high temperature version is differentiated from the standard ROUNDIT 2000 NX® by a wide ivory tracer on the outer side.
• Operating temperature from -70ºC to +260ºC (-94ºF to +500ºF)
• ASD EN 6049-007
• Excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance
• Self-wrapping design
• Tracer indicating the maximum operating diameter
• Oil and water repellent
• Ideal for reworking components without disconnecting them
• RoHS Compliant
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 5-5
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 8-5
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 13-5
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 19-5
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 25-5
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 32-5
ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT 40-5
- Short Product Description:
- ROUNDIT 2000 NX HT maintenance of wire and cable bundles, with excellent cut-through and abrasion resistance at +260C.
- Datasheet Link: