Hookit™ is a lightweight, damage-resistant sleeving used to protect and dress wiring and hose assemblies. Its patented hook and integral loop closing feature eliminates the need for an open end for installation. Hookit™ oversleeve permits quick and easy access for inspection, rework or replacement of components.
The 100% polyester product is comprised of PET monofilament warp strands and PET multifilament weft strands which form the integral loop. The hook portion of the product is secured to the sleeving with a polyester thread.
Hookit™ oversleeve can easily be applied to even very long lengths of cable or hose runs. It can be applied without an open end, and easily removed and re-applied. Hookit™ is ideally suited for cost-effective Iong length detached harness oversleeving, especially on larger sizes. In addition, post-assembly or retrofit applications can be made without removing end hardware and without circuit disturbance or service interruption. It may also be used when experience indicates a need to acid protective sleeving or cosmetic covering on specific segments of wiring already installed.
Hookit™ has many applications in the marine, rail, automotive, electronic and general manufacturing industries.
• Operating temperature from -70ºC to +125ºC (-94ºF to +257ºF)
• UL recognized component
• Wrappable design
• Secure closure
• Ideal for reworking components without disconnecting them
• Highly flexible
• Does not trap heat or humidity
• Also available with Laminated Reflective Foil*
- Please contact Titan Electronics for more information about Hookit AL.
- Short Product Description:
- Hookit is a UL recognized component. Wrapable with hook and integral loop closing feature. -70°C to +125°C. .
- Datasheet Link: