Silicone Tape 67BT is composed of an additional fiberglass base coated with a self-amalgamating silicone elastomer which provides high temperature and mechanical protection.
Silicone Federal-Mogul offers a range of silicone elastomer tapes, which self-amalgamate at ambient temperature.
The elongation of tape 67BT ranges from 300 to 500%. After several hours at ambient temperature, the surface of this tape sticks together when light pressure is added.
This tape is used for sealing, connecting and finishing the cut ends of sleeves exposed to high temperature. This product can also be used to provide local protection to connection accessories and other wire harness components.
Product Highlights for Silicone Tape67BT
• Operating temperature from -60ºC to +260ºC (-76ºF to +500ºF)
• Good fluid resistance
• Easy to install
• ABS 5334A01T
• Shelf life 1 year after date of manufacture
• RoHS Compliant
• The color is BLACK with Blue Tracer
• Thickness is 0.5mm or (0.020”)
• Width is 19mm or (3/4”)
• Elongation of tape 67BT ranges from 300 to 500%
• Standard Roll length is 15m or (50')
• Rolls per Box is 15