ROUNDIT® 2000 FR GRIP is a wrap-around sleeving manufactured from flame-retardant polyester monofilaments and multifilaments, designed for mechanical protection and maintenance of wire and cable bundles. Its construction with 100% covering ratio provides good abrasion resistance.
The self-wrapping feature of ROUNDIT 2000 FR GRIP allows for quick and easy installation and removal of the product for assembly and maintenance.ROUNDIT 2000 FR GRIP may be applied and removed without any manipulation of connectors or fittings and offers an innovative solution in areas wherebreakouts are necessary.
The unique textile assembly of ROUNDIT 2000 FR GRIP allows self-location of the sleeve when applied on a textile hook surface thus reducing space generated by traditional wire harness fixation systems.
• Operating temperature -55°C to +85°C (-67°F to +185°F)
• Self-wrapping design
• Self-locating above textile hook surface
• Flame resistant
• EN 45545-2
• Zero halogen
• Abrasion resistant
• Easy to apply and remove
• Ideal for bundling without disconnecting components
• Accommodate break-outs
• Multifilament construction soft to the cables
|FMC-RND2FRGR-005-31||ROUNDIT 2000FR GRIP 5-0/8||5663200532S||DTR0000411806|
|FMC-RND2FRGR-008-31||ROUNDIT 2000FR GRIP 8-0/8||5663200832S||DTR0000530330|
|FMC-RND2FRGR-013-31||ROUNDIT 2000FR GRIP 13-0/8||5663201332S||DTR0000411807|
|FMC-RND2FRGR-025-31||ROUNDIT 2000FR GRIP 25-0/8||5663202532S||DTR0000571120|
|FMC-RND2FRGR-032-31||ROUNDIT 2000FR GRIP 32-0/8||5663203232S|
|FMC-RND2FRGR-038-31||ROUNDIT 2000FR GRIP 38-0/8||5663203832S|
- Short Product Description:
- Roundit 2000 FR Grip is a wrap-around sleeving manufactured from flame-retardant polyester monofilaments and multifilaments.