DTR0000567324 is a wrap-around grounding solution allowing high conductivity between shielded wires. It is manufactured from UL 94 V0 rated PPS monofilaments and tin plated copper wires according to EN13602.
The self-wrapping feature allows for quick and easy installation and removal of the product for assembly and maintenance.
The design offers innovative solutions to the protection of breakout areas and also provides ease of removal when inspection or maintenance of cables is necessary.
Delivered in cut pieces of 35 mm ready for installation, the design offers innovative solutions to group shielded wires in round or oval configuration and allows to set a fast link through a bonding lead to a nearby ground point.
The stable construction guarantees high level of conductivity regardless of the diameter
on which it is installed within the recommended application range.
As an additional benefit, it enables users to stock a limited range of sizes to cover a wide range of shielded wire diameters.
The ease of installation offered by self-wrappable design saves labor and provides cost-effective, long-term efficient grounding making this an ideal solution to connect cables shield to the ground.
• Operating temperature -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
• UL94V0 raw materials
• Cu/Sn wires (EN13602)
• EN45545-2 Self-wrapping design
• Fast positioning over grounding area
• No end fray
• Accommodates various diameters in round or oval position
• Tracer indicating maximum operating diameter
• Ensures high level of conductivity between grouped cables without applying heat
• RoHS Compliant
- Short Product Description:
- Alstom DTR0000567324 SW 125 is a wrap-around grounding solution allowing high conductivity between shielded wires.
- Datasheet Link: